Have you been searching for a home or thinking about selling? Or just wondering how we’ve adjusted to selling homes during this time? At Venture One Realty, the safety of our clients is our number one priority. We have always had a very strong digital platform in place, so we are well-equipped to serve our clients virtually, even during these challenging times!
• New Listings – We have been offering Virtual Staging to prepare homes for sale so you can use this time to get your home ready to be photographed by decluttering or doing cosmetic touch-ups. When your home hits the market our exclusive online marketing program enables us to reach potential buyers quickly to get the news out, ranging from a property tour video to online advertising, virtual open houses, and targeted social media advertising.
• Property Showings – We are available to virtually tour homes with you using video and apps such as Zoom, FaceTime, and Facebook Live, etc., to keep both sellers and buyers safe. We would be happy to engage with you this way if it is your preference.
• Your Home’s Value – As always, we can send you a detailed report showing your home’s value as well as comparable homes that have sold nearby.
• Market Updates – If you want to learn more about how real estate is doing in your area, I can send you a monthly Market Report detailing activity in your town, county, and the state to keep you fully informed.
• Mortgage – Our mortgage partner’s offer a range of digital tools that allow our buyers to get pre-approved online or by phone, and complete and sign mortgage documents digitally.
• E Transactions – Digital signing of all required documents to list, sell, buy, or close on a home.
• Closings – We have been working with attorneys who can conduct virtual closings with clients using Power of Attorney and email as well as conduct lien searches online.
• Our Office – To minimize personal contact, our office in South Windsor has entry by appointment only. This will allow us to still conduct business with limited hours and keep our office staff safe. We are working remotely and continuing our business to serve all of our current clients, help our buyers begin to get pre-approved and our sellers prepare their home for sale.
• Open Houses – Please note that we are not hosting open houses right now but do have the ability to have a virtual open house.
• The State of the Market – We have still been showing buyers homes this past weekend in the safest way possible as well as talking with sellers about putting their home on the market. Some sellers are now planning to put their homes on the market when it is safer for all as a community and while other sellers are still pushing ahead to go on the market over the next month. The National Association of Realtors believes that if the growth of the virus can be slowed down, then we’re expecting to see more inventory in 2-3 months and there should be a huge demand for homes in the summer and fall!
We Are Prepared and Ready To Serve You
While our State and Country face this challenging situation, Venture One Realty is prepared and ready to continue to serve you to reach your real estate goals. We are continuing to operate in the safest way possible. All parties involved in a real estate transaction (Realtors, Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys) are exempt from the State of CT order to shut down non-essential business as we are providing essential services to the public.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. Michael Zubretsky, Broker Venture One Realty LLC
We have attached some Do’s and Don’ts for Buyers and Sellers.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH VENTURE ONE REALTY TODAY
Venture One Realty has recognized that Connecticut Homeowners need and want a way to keep more of their hard earned equity when selling their home. Our Clients save Thousands of Dollars without sacrificing the services that are critical to maximizing the sale price of their home. We offer all the same MLS exposure, marketing tools, technology, quality of service, expertise, and personal attention as the Other Realty Companies but without the costly Real Estate Commission. You pay only 1%.
We are a full-service Real Estate Agency that will manage the entire home selling process from listing to closing. You get everything you would expect from a traditional Real Estate Agent but with the added benefit of working with a technology-enabled and customer-focused team of Agents. Our results speak for themselves.